Updated: Save the Date – Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit 2013
The dates have been announced for the 4th annual Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit. It will be held June 5-6, 2013. Co-hosted by the Lean Enterprise Institute and the ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value, this has always been a great event.
You'll meet other Lean healthcare leaders and you'll learn from sessions that come from the leaders who are doing the heavy lifting in the efforts to improve and transform healthcare. I'll be there, moderating the CEO panel again this year. Hope to see you there! Sign up here to be notified when registration opens up.
Update: Keynote speakers and location have been announced… it will be held in Orlando, Florida (Hilton Walt Disney World Resort). The keynotes:
- Paul O'Neill (check out my podcast with him)
- John Toussaint (most recent podcast)
- Francois de Brantes
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: Toyota's CEO Accelerates Lean Healthcare Improvement in the 2000s - February 7, 2023
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023