I don’t have a LeanBlog Podcast this week, but if you are listening for more to listen to, I’d invite you to checkout these other podcasts.
You can listen to streaming episodes on our main podcast site or there are other ways to listen:
You can subscribe via iTunes:
You can subscribe via RSS:
Or you can download individual MP3 files:
- Dr. Michel Tetrault, President & CEO of St. Boniface General Hospital
- Jean DeKeyser, ThedaCare on Operating Room Start Time Improvements
- Dr. Jack Billi, University of Michigan, on Lean and Medicine
- Alan Gleghorn, CEO of Christie Clinic, on CEO Leadership & Lean Culture
- Chris Weisbrod and Kris Grayem, Akron Children’s Hospital, on learning from a factory visit at Autoliv
- Pat Hagan, COO of Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Iowa Health System on Adaptive Design
New episodes come out every three weeks, so subscribe or check back to the podcast page.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.