Reader Question: Lean Healthcare Conferences I Like
It's a double reader letter day… I was asked, by a healthcare professional, about where she could find Lean Healthcare conferences.
I'll share my list and links below, both the events focused on Lean Healthcare as well as those with a strong Healthcare track (as part of a broader event). Some of the events may also feature Six Sigma content. What else would you add? Leave a comment…
Disclaimers: I may have spoken, for a fee or as a volunteer, for some of these events in the past. I was also formerly an employee of the Lean Enterprise Institute.
Healthcare Focus (Lean, Sometimes with Six Sigma)
- Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit (LEI and ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value) – June (2012 event link, 2013 link)
- Institute for Industrial Engineers Lean & Six Sigma Applied to Healthcare – Fall
- Society for Health Systems Conference – Feb/March
- Lean Healthcare Powerday (Healthcare Performance Partners) – Spring
- Cindy Jimmerson's Lean Leadership Retreat – Fall
Healthcare Track in a Broader Event
- Northeast Shingo Prize Conference – Fall
- ASQ Lean & Six Sigma Conference – Feb/March
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence – Fall
- Lean Transformation Summit (LEI) – Spring
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022