Full List of Shingo Prize for Research Winners Announced
The full list of winners has been released. Congratulations to all! It's personally quite an honor to be included in this list.
- Steven J. Spear: Chasing the Rabbit: How Market Leaders Outdistance the Competition and How Great Companies Can Catch Up and Win
- John Shook: Managing to Learn: Using the A3 Management Process to Solve Problems, Gain Agreement, Mentor, and Lead
- Professor Peter Hines; Dr. Pauline Found; Gary Griffiths; and Richard Harrison – Staying Lean: Thriving, Not Just Surviving
- Jeff Liker and Michael Hoseus: Toyota Culture: The Heart and Soul of the Toyota Way
- Durwood Sobek and Art Smalley: Understanding A3 Thinking: A Critical Component of Toyota's PDCA Management System
- Mark Graban: Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Satisfaction
Hope to see some of you where at the Shingo Prize conference and banquet.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.