Following up on our September 2016 webinar, I'm happy to announce that I co-presented a new webinar, sponsored by Cardinal Health and presented by Modern Healthcare. My co-presenter will be Steve Thompson, Director, Patient Driven Supply Network at Cardinal Health (listen to my podcast discussion with him from January).
The webinar is titled “How hospitals can unlock value and curb waste: 4 hidden supply chain opportunities.” It was held Tuesday, June 20 at 1 p.m. Eastern.
Like finding money in the pocket of an old coat, there are several surprising supply chain opportunities hidden just below the surface in many hospitals. Join Steve and I as we discuss 4 dimensions of hidden supply chain opportunity that will help your healthcare organization achieve the Quadruple Aim.
After this webinar, you'll be able to:
- Identify eight types of hospital waste
- Identify four dimensions of supply chain opportunity
- Explain how supply chain can support clinical workflows and outcomes
- Communicate the value of your supply chain to hospital stakeholders
I hope you can take some time to view the recording!
Disclosure: This webinar and post is sponsored by Cardinal Health. I received compensation from Cardinal Health for participating in this educational program.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022