Stuff I’m Reading, May 1, 2012
Here are links to some varied articles I've read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- NFL Draft – Player Names on Jerseys (Lean Blitz) – Chad Walters shares how the NFL got player names on jerseys so quickly for last week's draft
- Chicken Scratches vs. Electronic Prescriptions (NY Times) – Are e-prescriptions five times safer than paper? If so, why don't all MDs adopt it when available in their organization?
- Reading My Mind (CEO blog at NorthBay Healthcare) – A CEO describes how he came around to believe in Lean healthcare
- Made in the USA (blog by president of Forno Bravo) – a small, growing California manufacturer (of a great product, I know first hand) defends himself against competitor smears that his products are made in China
- Apple: why doesn't it employ more US workers? (UK Guardian) – Apple would still make a margin of 46.5% on each iPhone
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.