More Charity Auctions – Autographed Books (Graban & Imai), 5S Starter Set
You might already know about the charity auctions that are running this week, ending Sunday May 6, to benefit Friends of the Orphans.
I'm happy to announce four more auctions that also end on Sunday night:
- 2 Books: Autographed Lean Hospitals (2nd Ed) & Healthcare Kaizen!
- 2 Books, Autographed: Take Charge Patient & Critical Conditions
- Charity Auction – 5S Bundle from 5S Supply
- 2 Books: Autographed “Kaizen” & 2nd Edition “Gemba Kaizen”
See all of the auctions on eBay here.
For the auction of my books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, these are both autographed and you'll get one of the VERY FIRST print editions of my latest book. Thanks to Kaizen Institute, @Med_Writer, and @5Ssupply for their donated items!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023
[…] by Mark Graban on April 29, 2012 · 3 comments Update 5/1/12 – more auctions! […]