Here are links to some articles I've read recently that might be of interest:
- Can Hospital CEOs Be Team Players? (H&HN News)
- Preventing Hospital Blunders (Science 2.0)
- Rise of the Medical Expertocracy (WSJ)
- At Weschester Medical Center, executives get raises, others lose jobs (lohud.com)
- What healthcare can learn from the car industry (Hospital Impact)
I also tweet links to things I'm reading (@MarkGraban)
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.