Upcoming Q&A with Lean Author Michael Balle
While in the UK recently, I met Michael Balle, the author of the Shingo Prize winning book The Gold Mine: A Novel of Lean Turnaround. He has a new book (published by LEI, my employer) just out this week called “The Lean Manager.”
Michael has offered to take questions from Lean Blog readers that he'll answer here in written form. If you have questions about The Gold Mine, lean transformation, or lean leadership, you can submit the questions in one of three ways:
- Email me at leanpodcast (at) gmail dot com
- Call the “Lean Line” and leave a voice mail — 817-776-LEAN (5326)
- Leave a comment here on this blog post.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022