Looking for Feedback
Three questions for my readers:
- How does the Lean Blog (and Podcast) help with your understanding of Lean concepts and implementation? Have the Blog or Podcast had an impact on you or your organization?
- What specific posts stand out to you as the “Best Of” the Lean Blog?
- What ideas do you have for the continuous improvement of the Lean Blog?
If you can share a few thoughts, please email me at mark(at)leanpodcast(dot)org or use the link in the left-hand column of the Lean Blog. If you can reference specific blog post titles or URL's, that would be even better.
Thanks in advance for your feedback and thanks to those who have provided it in the past. Even just a sentence or two would be helpful.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023
- What Do We Mean by Vulnerable Acts in the Context of Psychological Safety? - January 25, 2023
- Unlocking the Power of Kata: Tracy Defoe on Adult Learning, Coaching, and Asking Questions - January 25, 2023