“Standard Work” for LeanBlog.org
OK, so this isn't strictly a standard work document, but this is an overview of the Lean Blog. I did update it on 7/19/05, though, in the spirit of continuous improvement. Updated 5/15/18
1) I run this blog strictly as a small (focus on “small”) business, but it's mainly to express myself, share articles and lean concepts, and (hopefully) to build a Lean thinking community.
2) As a visitor to the blog, please feel free to comment on any article by clicking on the “Comments” link below each article. You can comment without having to register or give any information about yourself.
3) If you see an article I should link to or want to submit something, use the “Contact Me” link in the site menu. Please send any feedback or ideas to that same address. I generally do not accept or publish unsolicited guest posts or sponsored posts.
4) You can use the search box on the upper right hand side of the page to search through old Lean Blog posts (enter a term such as “Fujio Cho”, for example).
5) I typically update the blog each weekday, or at least that is my goal. I normally post a morning entry at 5 AM central and, if there's an afternoon post (typically shorter), it gets scheduled for 1 PM central.
6) I do run advertisements from Google and some direct advertisers on the site. My goal is to run the blog as a “breakeven” proposition. I hope the ads are relevant. I've taken the money I've earned and put it back into the blog for site design, logo design, and hosting services for the Podcast.
Privacy Notice (7/3/09)
7) Who do I work for? Nothing I write should be considered the official stance of any past, current, or future employer. You can find more details about me in my LinkedIn profile.
8) Not all posts are written by me, Mark Graban. I have blog contributors, their names can be found on the main blog page. Each posting, if not clearly identified at the beginning as being written by someone else, has a footer that shows who the author of that post is.
Note: Comments have been turned off for the time being to try to shut down excessive spam/bot traffic to the site. If you'd like to add a comment, please share the post on LinkedIn or Twitter with your comments and thoughts.
Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.