Call for change to avoid medical mistakes in hospitals
A scary example of how a lack of 5S can literally kill.
“ The mother of four had gone in for a procedure on a brain aneurysm. But afterward, instead of injecting her with a harmless marker dye, a toxic cleansing solution – chlorohexidine – was injected into her bloodstream.
The solutions were both unlabeled and looked the same. “
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022