Call for change to avoid medical mistakes in hospitals

0

KING5.com News for Seattle, Washington KING5 HealthLink

A scary example of how a lack of 5S can literally kill.

The mother of four had gone in for a procedure on a brain aneurysm. But afterward, instead of injecting her with a harmless marker dye, a toxic cleansing solution – chlorohexidine – was injected into her bloodstream.

The solutions were both unlabeled and looked the same. “

Please check out my main blog page at www.leanblog.org

The RSS feed content you are reading is copyrighted by the author, Mark Graban.

, , , on the author's copyright.

What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.

close

Get New Posts Sent To You

Leave A Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.