Kaizen & Lean Healthcare Classes with TechSolve in Ohio, August 6-8
I'm happy to announce that I'm partnering with TechSolve, a non-profit organization in Ohio, to jointly deliver three day-long workshops on Kaizen and Lean for healthcare.
I will be doing my half-day Healthcare Kaizen workshop that includes a fun interactive exercise that allows people to participate in a daily Kaizen process. Sue Kozlowski will be teaching the second half of the day, a session on implementing Kaizen and Lean concepts in your organization. Click here to learn more or to register. I hope to see you there!
PDFs with more information:
- Findlay Location Handout_2013 (Aug 6)
- Columbus Location Handout_2013 (Aug 7)
- Akron Location Handout_2013 (Aug 8)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022