Stuff I’m Reading, May 7, 2012: Nurses, Blame, Government, Apple in China
Here are links to some more articles I've read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Twin boys die after morphine overdose (understaffing, poor training, & other system issues)
- Two years on, gov't says it's Leaner (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Montreal nurses suspended over woman's death during childbirth (only the nurses are to blame?)
- Work Assembly-Line Style for Faster Food Preparation (via Lifehacker)
- Reporter's Notebook: From both sides of the gates of Foxconn (via Marketplace)
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023
Here’s another good one Mark. Check this out. . .
MacGyver and problem solving