Stuff I’m Reading, May 7, 2012: Nurses, Blame, Government, Apple in China
Here are links to some more articles I've read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Twin boys die after morphine overdose (understaffing, poor training, & other system issues)
- Two years on, gov't says it's Leaner (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Montreal nurses suspended over woman's death during childbirth (only the nurses are to blame?)
- Work Assembly-Line Style for Faster Food Preparation (via Lifehacker)
- Reporter's Notebook: From both sides of the gates of Foxconn (via Marketplace)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.