Lean Job at ThedaCare, New ThedaCare Center Website
Looks like ThedaCare is collecting resumes for future hiring as Lean (ThedaCare Improvement System) facilitators. Might be a nice opportunity for those of you in Wisconsin (or willing to go). ThedaCare is known is one of the real leaders in Lean healthcare, with some very strong executive support for Lean and they've been at this for many years (since 2003).
Look below the posting for some more resources from ThedaCare.
Jobing DescriptionProvide facilitation for various TIS activities including rapid improvement events, continuous daily improvement activities and problem solving.Facilitator will partner with managers and supervisors to continuously identify wastes and improve processes around daily work within departments. We are accepting applications for future openings.Skills / Requirements
Requirements include past participation in events, ability to facilitate groups, an interest in continuous process and quality improvement, shadowing experience with current facilitator and a willingness to work as a facilitator for 18-24 months. Good communication skills, self directed, ability to learn and practice new concepts quickly and teach them to others in departments. Comfort in working with data and experience with Microsoft Excel helpful. Manager reference required for consideration. Participation in 3 rapid improvement events or major improvement projects required.
- Video presentation by Dr. Toussaint “Quality Health Care is an Oxymoron; How Can you Change That?”
- A new blog (with no content yet, but I'm sure there will be)
- An upcoming book on the ThedaCare Lean journey
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15% - September 26, 2022
- We All Make Mistkaes, Especially Me - September 22, 2022
- Why Sam Morgan Loves Lean (and Kata) and How He Helps Others Be Confident Learners - September 21, 2022