Project Kaizen Co-Blogging Week
Starting Monday, I will be joining a group of lean thinkers and bloggers who will be writing all week on the topic of “Project Kaizen”, or the practice of kaizen in project-type environments.
Hal Macomber from the Reforming Project Management blog is leading this effort. Please visit his site and I'll try to also provide links to the other writers. Or, use the search box on the top of this page to search “all blogs” for the phrase “project kaizen.” (or click here for that search)
The other bloggers:
- Bill Waddell at Evolving Excellence
- Chuck Frey at Innovation Weblog
- Hal Macomber at Reforming Project Management
- Joe Ely at Learning about Lean
- Norman Bodek at the Kaikaku Blog
- Jon Miller at Panta Rei
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: Toyota's CEO Accelerates Lean Healthcare Improvement in the 2000s - February 7, 2023
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023