Project Kaizen Co-Blogging Week
Starting Monday, I will be joining a group of lean thinkers and bloggers who will be writing all week on the topic of “Project Kaizen”, or the practice of kaizen in project-type environments.
Hal Macomber from the Reforming Project Management blog is leading this effort. Please visit his site and I'll try to also provide links to the other writers. Or, use the search box on the top of this page to search “all blogs” for the phrase “project kaizen.” (or click here for that search)
The other bloggers:
- Bill Waddell at Evolving Excellence
- Chuck Frey at Innovation Weblog
- Hal Macomber at Reforming Project Management
- Joe Ely at Learning about Lean
- Norman Bodek at the Kaikaku Blog
- Jon Miller at Panta Rei
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022