Scroll down for how to subscribe, transcript, and more
Cindy helps organizations optimize human-centric knowledge to increase trust and support collaboration and inclusion. She is a TEDx Speaker, an HBR Contributor, and a Veteran (23 years in the U.S. Navy)
She is also a Curriculum Developer and Instructor with Leidos, an engineering and defense contractor.
Cindy is also presenting a webinar on February 10th, part of the KaiNexus CI Webinar series… learn more and register here:
She is also leading an upcoming “Knowledge Management Bootcamp.”
Today, we discuss topics and questions including:
- Origin story as a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt? –> In the Navy
- Combining LSS, PMP, CMQ-OE certifications?
- What is “knowledge management” in the context of organizations? Leadership & technology??
- Five Ways to Protect Yourself from a Layoff Using Knowledge Management
- We should “Resist hoarding knowledge” — is that counterintuitive?
- This sharing had big benefits to you and your career?
- Breaking down silos?
- Applying KM to Lean and applying Lean to KM?
- Waste of capturing knowledge that doesn't get used?
- Examples of good practices?
- Mistakes people make with knowledge?
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.
Automated Transcript (Not Guaranteed to be Defect Free)
Thanks for listening or watching!
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network — check it out!What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.