Video on this June’s Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit
I hope you'll consider coming to the 5th annual Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit, being held in Los Angeles, June 4th and 5th, 2014. The Summit is sponsored by the ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value and the Lean Enterprise Institute. It's always a great event – for the speakers and the networking.
Here is a short video that was produced about this year's event:
I'll be attending and will be once again moderating the CEO panel. This year that panel consists of:
- Kathryn Correia, President and CEO
HealthEast Care System (St. Paul, MN)
- Maura Davies, President and CEO
Saskatoon Health Region (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Laura Easton, President and CEO
Caldwell Memorial Hospital (Lenoir, NC)
Attendees will have the chance to submit questions in advance to be included in the panel.
If you're interested in Lean and want a good solid introduction to the concepts and principles, along with the chance to see the “gemba” at ThedaCare, check out my workshop, Lean Fundamentals for Healthcare Leaders to be held April 3-4.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023