What I’m Reading: Paul Levy’s Blog
I sometimes do a “What I'm Reading” post where I share links to good stuff I've read recently. Today, I'm dedicating such a post to some recent missives from my friend Paul Levy and his excellent blog, “Not Running a Hospital” (he's a former hospital CEO). Paul is currently at the IHI National Forum and tweets updates (along with the #IHIForum24 hashtag). Wish I were there.
Here are some recent posts that I've read and/or commented on:
- La mÃ©thode Toyota pervertie (what sounds like L.A.M.E., not Lean, in a Quebec home care organization)
- Who needs a waiting room? (about Sami Bahri, DDS, the “world's first Lean dentist”)
- “What” before “Why” (from the Lean Coaching Summit)
- Joris explains CRM in the PICU @UMCN (Aviation safety practices applied to healthcare)
- MBAs say: This place can't exist (A Lean-practicing health system with no incentive compensation system)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022
- Highlights from GE CEO Larry Culp's Remarks at the AME Conference in Dallas - November 27, 2022
- Thanksgiving and Gratitude – Can We Be Thankful For Waste, Problems, and Mistakes? - November 23, 2022