MP3 File (run time 23:11)
My guest for episode #131 is Paul Borawski, the CEO of ASQ, the American Society for Quality. Today, we are talking about ASQ, their recent World Quality Month events (November), and other topics including:
- Their “YouQ” video contest (vote on the submissions now via Facebook)
- The ending of federal funding for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award (as I blogged about)
- Paul's blog post on the passing of Bob Galvin and Steve Jobs
For a link to this episode, refer people to www.leanblog.org/131.
If you have feedback on the podcast, or any questions for me or my guests, you can email me at email@example.com or you can call and leave a voicemail by calling the “Lean Line” at (817) 993-0630 or contact me via Skype id “mgraban”. Please give your location and your first name. Any comments (email or voicemail) might be used in follow ups to the podcast.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Why Damon Baker Thinks Lean Has a Marketing Problem; the Need to Speak the CEO's Language - August 16, 2022
- Maybe “Just in Time” (JIT) Should Be Called “Short Lead Time” (SLT) Supply Chains - August 16, 2022
- Sarah Boisvert on New Collar Careers and the Need for 21st Century Apprenticeships - August 9, 2022