New Blog: "Grand Rounds"
- Hoshin Kanri for the Lean Enterprise: Developing Competitive Capabilities and Managing Profit
- Implementing a Lean Management System (Corporate Leadership)
His new blog is called “Lean Healthcare Grand Rounds” and the first guest post is from Park Nicollet CEO David Wessner.
In the post, he writes about the countermeasures and the lean thought process that's used to to prevent or eliminate patient falls. Check it out.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Highlights from GE CEO Larry Culp's Remarks at the AME Conference in Dallas - November 27, 2022
- Thanksgiving and Gratitude – Can We Be Thankful For Waste, Problems, and Mistakes? - November 23, 2022
- Toyota Was Helped, not Hampered, by TPS During the Pandemic - November 22, 2022