New Blog: "Grand Rounds"
I'd like to welcome a new blogger to the Lean Healthcare space: Thomas L. Jackson of Rona Consulting and author of these books:
- Hoshin Kanri for the Lean Enterprise: Developing Competitive Capabilities and Managing Profit
- Implementing a Lean Management System (Corporate Leadership)
His new blog is called “Lean Healthcare Grand Rounds” and the first guest post is from Park Nicollet CEO David Wessner.
In the post, he writes about the countermeasures and the lean thought process that's used to to prevent or eliminate patient falls. Check it out.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023