For Episode #19, Mark Graban is joined by a new guest host, Cliff Hazell. Mark and Cliff first met years ago in Austin at the Lean Coaching Summit, where they shared some Garrison Brothers whiskey and talked about Lean, Deming, coaching, and such.
So today, Mark and Cliff share a drink — Amrut whiskey from India for Cliff and Uncle Nearest 1856 Tennessee whiskey for Mark. “Uncle Nearest” is a new brand that's named after Nearest Green, the slave who taught Jack Daniels how to make whiskey (read more about that here).
Instead of talking about the news or listener questions, we discuss four tweets that Cliff shared on topics of metrics, busyness, “dead wood,” and more.
Listen or Watch
Here is the episode if you want to stream it or scroll down to watch it:
Subscribe, Rate, and Review!
Cheers! If you have any feedback or ideas for the podcast, let us know!
Episode #19 Show Links:
Here are some links from the show:
- Watch the video version of the episode
- You can check out our YouTube channels, Mark's here and Cliff's here (Flight Levels Academy)
- Amrut Whisky
- Uncle Nearest Whiskey
- Cliff on Twitter
- Cliff on LinkedIn
- Flight Levels Academy
Please review us and subscribe!
Please review us and subscribe in your favorite podcast directory or platform.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022