Weekend Listening: Two Podcasts with Mark Graban
Sometimes, the tables get turned and I'm the one being interviewed.
Check out these two recent podcasts:
Gemba Academy Podcast
Thanks to Ron Pereira for having me back on the show to talk this time about my November trip to Japan, my observations, and lessons learned. By the way, I'm working with Kaizen Institute again to plan another trip here in September 2015. Let me know if you're interested in learning more.
I was previously a guest in Episode #7 of their podcast.
Other recent guests have included:
- GA 044 | Beyond Heroes with Kim Barnas
- GA 037 | The Evolution of Lean with Chet Marchwinski
- GA 036 | The Lean Startup with Eric Ries
- GA 032 | Exploring Western Toyota Culture with David Meier
Lean Leadership Podcast
Listen to the podcast via his site or the embedded player:
He's also launched with two other episodes:
Congratulations to Chris and I hope you'll find time to listen to all of these podcast series, including mine.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023