Interview with Former ThedaCare Leader Kathryn Correia
Here's a nice interview with Kathryn Correia, CEO of HealthEast in Minnesota, a former ThedaCare executive: “Lean approach at HealthEast.”
From the piece:
Correia is a firm believer in “Lean Business,” a management framework popularized in the 1997 book by James Womack and Daniel Jones. The goal of the “lean” approach is to help companies create value and eliminate waste. It's a process Correia is bringing full bore to HealthEast.
Other articles I'm reading:
- 10 shocking medical mistakes (CNN)
- New surgery and outpatient centre planned for southern Sask.
- Supreme Court's Ruling On Health Care Law Looms (NPR)
- Behind One Hospital's Fight Against Deadly Infection (WSJ)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- The Connections Between Joy in Work and Habitual Excellence, via Value Capture￼ - October 5, 2022
- Gerald Harris on Lean Leadership Lessons From Automotive Manufacturing, Consulting, and Healthcare - October 4, 2022
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022