Charity Auctions End Sunday Night!
Happy bidding this weekend! The charity auctions to support Friends of the Orphans all end Sunday evening.
Read my blog posts about the auction items (post 1 and post 2) or find the entire list on eBay. There are shipping options for international bidders.
Featured auctions (new books, not 5S-ed out of my office):
- 2 Books: Autographed Lean Hospitals (2nd Ed) & Healthcare Kaizen! (both autographed by Mark Graban, get one of the first copies of the new book Healthcare Kaizen)
- 2 Books: Autographed “Kaizen” & the new 2nd Edition “Gemba Kaizen” (autographed by Masaaki Imai)
There are 10 auctions altogether and one new special auction coming next week…
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023
[…] the original post: Charity Auctions End Sunday Night! – Lean Blog Comments […]
The auctions raised $420 for Friends of the Orphans. Thanks to all you bid and bought!
[…] Mark Graban on May 7, 2012 · 0 comments Update: The charity auctions that ended last night raised $420 for Friends of the Orphans. Thanks to all who bid and bought (and […]