Stuff I’m Reading, April 20 – Cancer Cars, ThedaCare Payments, Boss Apes
In a recurring feature, here are links to some more articles I've read recently that might be of interest:
- Luxury car program brings cancer patients to treatment in style (KVUE-TV, Austin) – a great non-profit effort started by a former colleague at Dell, addressing a very important part of the care value stream — getting there.
- A (Real) Tragedy at the CDC (by Paul Levy at The Health Care Blog)
- Medicare Reimbursement for Inpatient Care: ThedaCare Is Delivering Better Quality Care at Lower Cost What's happening? We Are Penalized, Not Rewarded, for Better Patient Outcomes – A white paper from the ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value
- Avon resident Seestadt is guy Cleveland Clinic ‘Lean's on to help (Cleveland.com)
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: Lean: The Best Medicine (AME, about John Toussaint's new book “Potent Medicine“)
- Now You Know Why Your Boss Is Such an Ape (WSJ)