Podcast Interview on “Lean Healthcare” for the ScrumCast Show
Today, I'd like to share a podcast where the ScrumCast hosts, Derek Neighbors and Clayton Lengel-Zigich, interviewed me about Lean in healthcare. Their audience is primarily IT and software people working with Lean-related methodologies called agile, scrum, “Lean Startups,” etc.
They asked great questions and this discussion, about 16 minutes, might serve as a good introduction to those who are curious about Lean in healthcare.
In the podcast, we discussed:
- Agile outside of software
- Lean in healthcare
- Lean as management principles
- Lean is not cost cutting
- Risk and quality in Lean
- Bad processes and lean improvements
- Improving flow
Thanks to Derek and Clayton for having me on the show! It's great to collaborate and cross-pollinate ideas across industries.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022