Interview Today with Prof. Samuel Culbert – Questions on Annual Reviews?
Today, I am recording a podcast interview with Prof. Samuel Culbert from the UCLA Anderson School of Management. He is author of the recent NY Times piece “Why Your Boss Is Wrong About You” and the book Get Rid of the Performance Review!: How Companies Can Stop Intimidating, Start Managing–and Focus on What Really Matters.
Do you have any questions to suggest, based on his articles or book?
Previous blog posts referencing Prof. Culbert:
- New Book Gives Negative Review to Performance Reviews
- Professor Channels Dr. Deming and Writes “Get Rid of the Annual Review”
His previous post has a deliciously blunt title: Beyond Bullsh*t: Straight-Talk at Work
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023