Tweet to Win An Autographed Book and Mental Model Cards from Pascal Dennis!
You might know of and already be a fan of Pascal Dennis (read more about him and listen to my recent podcast with him here). He has a new book out (The Remedy) and his firm, Lean Pathways, has published a cool set of “mental model pocket cards” (the first set of more to come).
Pascal and Lean Pathways have generously offered to give away a copy of The Remedy and the cards, both autographed by Pascal.
So, here's how to win: Follow both @markgraban AND @LeanPathways on Twitter (if you are not already following both) Send out a tweet that says exactly this text: I've entered to win autographed book & #lean cards from @markgraban & @LeanPathways – http://lnbg.us/1TJ – pls RT!
- Your tweet MUST contain all of the text above to be considered an eligible entry. And, again, you MUST be following both @markgraban and @LeanPathways to be eligible to win.
That's it. All you have to do is Tweet and you might walk away with an autographed book and card set from Pascal Dennis sent right to you.
The winner will be announced on LeanBlog.org on Tuesday, September 7 at 2 pm EDT and via Twitter.
More books from Pascal:
- Lean Production Simplified
- Getting the Right Things Done: A Leader's Guide to Planning and Execution
- Andy & Me: Crisis And Transformation On The Lean Journey
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022