Carnival of Posts from the Lean Blogosphere
I'm down with the flu (and stuck out of town in a hotel room after an attempted early trip home was canceled due to weather) and not much in a good thinking mode…. so thanks to illness-inspired laziness and the desire to not duplicate the efforts of the other blogs, here is a good excuse to link to some good blog posts from the Lean Blogosphere:
- Jon Miller's “Gemba Pantarei” blog has a post about the “7 Habits of Toyota People”
- Peter Abilla's “Shumla” blog has a post about Toyota's code of conduct
- John Hunters “Curious Cat” blog has a post about an interview in Business Week with Toyota's CEO
- Ron Pereira's “Lean Six Sigma Academy” blog has a post (that's garnered a lot of comments), asking if the practice of “once a month cooking” for the family is “lean” or not.
- “Evolving Excellence” has an update on Home Depot and another recounting of their sad story.
While I'm recovering, check out these, and the other excellent blogs I've linked to in the left hand column. I'm excited that there's so much good stuff out there in the lean blogosphere.