Mark Graban & Joe Swartz “Healthcare Kaizen” Workshop — Detroit, January 22, 2014
I'm very excited to announce that my Healthcare Kaizen series co-author, Joe Swartz, will be joining me to run a full-day public registration workshop in the Detroit area on January 22, 2014. Use the link below or code “leanblog” to get 10% off any ticket.
I've previously run some half-day workshops and Joe and I have partnered up before on a half-day event for the NAHQ conference in years past (and again this May at the Shingo Prize conference). We're going to experiment this time with doing a FULL DAY session from 9 am to 4:30 pm to also include:
- More individual and small group exercises
- More content on getting started with Kaizen
- Information discussion and networking over lunch
- New material on coaching leaders on Kaizen practices
- Creating a formal Kaizen program for your organization
The class will be held at Wayne State University's campus in Farmington Hills. Thanks to my friends at the Michigan Lean Consortium for lining that up.
I hope you'll be able to join us for this special workshop, whether you are in Michigan or are willing to travel to the Detroit metro area.
If you have any questions, please contact me. Read more about the publication registration workshops and reviews from past sessions. Register here.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023