Free Web Seminar on "TWI"
Wednesday, there is a free web seminar on the “Training Within Industry Program.”
WEBINAR SPONSOR: SUPERFACTORY (www.superfactory.com)
You've likely heard and read about the TWI (Training Within Industry) movement. Skeptics are asking what TWI's significance was 60 years ago and how it could possibly relate to today's modern enterprise.
Join us for this groundbreaking webinar and learn why a rapidly increasing number of companies are turning to TWI. In this webinar, you'll learn…
- how the TWI program rapidly and consistently trained an unskilled workforce charged with replacing “the boys” sent to fight in WWII.
- how TWI was introduced to Toyota and why they attribute it to their ability to achieve standardized work.
- how TWI has proven responsible for significant savings in today's modern enterprise
- how TWI is currently being applied in service, education, government, lean manufacturing, and more.
If you can't wait to learn more, check out my Podcast with Jim Huntzinger about the TWI Program.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023
- Alternative History: GM Uses Lean to Remain #1 in the Auto Industry - January 31, 2023
- Fall in Love with the Problem, not the Solution: In Entrepreneurship and Continuous Improvement - January 29, 2023