A Webinar on Lean, PMOs, and Innovation
Reminder — As I blogged about before, I'm doing a webinar on Thursday, sponsored by Cardinal Health, on Lean and healthcare supply chains. Register here.
Later today, I'm playing the role of host for a KaiNexus webinar that's going to be presented by one of our customers – Erin Edwards, continuous improvement manager from Four Seasons Produce.
Turning Continuous Improvement and a PMO into an Innovation Team
To access the slides, click here.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How communication breaks down silos and to create a cross functional effort for continuous improvement
- The value of communication when it comes to educating vs. cheerleading
- How to leverage PMO and CI efforts for key strategic projects
- Get a snapshot of a new innovation team model that merges the best elements of CI and a PMO
I hope you'll check it out!
Also, check out all of our KaiNexus webinars on demand.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Interview with Mit Vyas: Insights on Learning from Toyota, Entrepreneurial Success, and Mindfulness Practices - March 29, 2023
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023