#Lean Enterprise Institute Leader Podcasts
Welcome to the landing page for my podcasts with leaders and faculty members from the Lean Enterprise Institute and affiliates.
Lean Enterprise Institute Leader & Faculty Episodes:
- #188: (12/18/13) Daniel T. Jones, 25 Years of Lean
- #118: (5/10/11) Jim Womack, on GM, Toyota, Lean Six Sigma
- #116: (3/22/11) Jim Womack, his new book Gemba Walks
- #96: (8/3/10) Pascal Dennis, his new book The Remedy
- #56: (1/6/2009) John Shook, Managing to Learn
- #52: (11/3/08) Dan Markovitz, Office Lean
- #24: (5/6/07) Jim Womack, continuation of our 3/11 discussion
- #19: (3/11/07) Jim Womack about the republication of the book The Machine That Changed the World
- #17: (1/22/07) David Meier, co-author of The Toyota Way Fieldbook, on lean in China
- #13: (12/17/06) Part 2 of the discussion with Jim Womack
- #12: (12/4/06) Jim Womack, of the Lean Enterprise Institute, about the state of Lean in China.