Your “Lean Daily Management” Approach Would Be Even Better with Some Simple Statistical Methods
Here is an article that I wrote and published on LinkedIn on Tuesday on the topic of managing metrics in a better, less wasteful, less frustrating, and more productive manner.
Here's an “audiobook” style video of the post, as I've slightly updated it in August 2018:
I've written about these concepts a lot on this blog… but I hope you enjoy it and find it to be thought provoking.
Monday, I taught a workshop on these methods at the Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit in Brussels. I'll be teaching these methods again in:
- a workshop sponsored by Catalysis in Seattle this May
- a pre-summit workshop at the Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit in Palm Springs this June.
I hope you'll join me. I hope you'll buy Understanding Variation and, more importantly, I hope you'll put these methods into use.
Here are some related posts on this topic:
I hope these are helpful.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Alternative History: Toyota's CEO Accelerates Lean Healthcare Improvement in the 2000s - February 7, 2023
- When Burnout Turns to Moral Injury for Healthcare Clinicians - February 6, 2023
- Jody Crane, MD: Lean in Emergency Medicine and Hospitals; 3 Big Issues Causing Tough Times in Healthcare - February 1, 2023