Your “Lean Daily Management” Approach Would Be Even Better with Some Simple Statistical Methods
Here is an article that I wrote and published on LinkedIn on Tuesday on the topic of managing metrics in a better, less wasteful, less frustrating, and more productive manner.
Here's an “audiobook” style video of the post, as I've slightly updated it in August 2018:
I've written about these concepts a lot on this blog… but I hope you enjoy it and find it to be thought provoking.
Monday, I taught a workshop on these methods at the Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit in Brussels. I'll be teaching these methods again in:
- a workshop sponsored by Catalysis in Seattle this May
- a pre-summit workshop at the Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit in Palm Springs this June.
I hope you'll join me. I hope you'll buy Understanding Variation and, more importantly, I hope you'll put these methods into use.
Here are some related posts on this topic:
I hope these are helpful.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Oops! Another Mistake During a Webinar About Mistakes - September 30, 2022
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022