Back by popular demand, here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Potent Medicine Delivers a Treatment Plan for U.S. Health Care (new book from Dr. John Toussaint)
- New book from Naida Grunden: “Lean-Led Hospital Design: Creating the Efficient Hospital of the Future” (pic)
- Stafford Hospital needle error warning to staff (is this another “lack of time” problem?)
- “Federal cuts force layoffs at hospital” (I think “forced” isn’t quite the right word, it’s a choice)
- GM to Match Volt Production With Demand (generally a good idea!)
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the Chief Improvement Officer for the technology company KaiNexus.