Stuff I’m Reading, April 5, 2012: New Books, Layoffs “Forced,” Regrettable Mistakes, and Avoiding Overproduction
Back by popular demand, here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Potent Medicine Delivers a Treatment Plan for U.S. Health Care (new book from Dr. John Toussaint)
- New book from Naida Grunden: “Lean-Led Hospital Design: Creating the Efficient Hospital of the Future” (pic)
- Stafford Hospital needle error warning to staff (is this another “lack of time” problem?)
- “Federal cuts force layoffs at hospital” (I think “forced” isn’t quite the right word, it’s a choice)
- GM to Match Volt Production With Demand (generally a good idea!)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.