Here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Twin boys die after morphine overdose (understaffing, poor training, & other system issues)
- Two years on, gov’t says it’s Leaner (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Montreal nurses suspended over woman’s death during childbirth (only the nurses are to blame?)
- Work Assembly-Line Style for Faster Food Preparation (via Lifehacker)
- Reporter’s Notebook: From both sides of the gates of Foxconn (via Marketplace)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.