Here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Twin boys die after morphine overdose (understaffing, poor training, & other system issues)
- Two years on, gov’t says it’s Leaner (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Montreal nurses suspended over woman’s death during childbirth (only the nurses are to blame?)
- Work Assembly-Line Style for Faster Food Preparation (via Lifehacker)
- Reporter’s Notebook: From both sides of the gates of Foxconn (via Marketplace)
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the Chief Improvement Officer for the technology company KaiNexus.