Here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest on a number of Lean related topics:
- Twin boys die after morphine overdose (understaffing, poor training, & other system issues)
- Two years on, gov’t says it’s Leaner (Regina, Saskatchewan)
- Montreal nurses suspended over woman’s death during childbirth (only the nurses are to blame?)
- Work Assembly-Line Style for Faster Food Preparation (via Lifehacker)
- Reporter’s Notebook: From both sides of the gates of Foxconn (via Marketplace)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. Please click or scroll down to post a comment.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.