What You Might Have Missed
If you missed it, check out this excellent webinar that was presented yesterday by Dider Rabino, of Value Capture, and Jen Ashley, of Sutter Health:
Leading with Respect: Standard Work for Frontline Leaders
You can get the slides here (Registration Required).
Our Latest Panel Discussion
I had the chance to record a quick preview of next week's panel discussion that features:
- John Toussaint, MD, Executive Chairman, Catalysis
- Skip Steward, MBA, Vice President and Chief Improvement Officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care
- Greg Jacobson, MD, CEO of KaiNexus
Here is the preview and click here to view the webinar through the KaiNexus website. The main panel was also recorded. KaiNexus co-presented this with our friends at Lean Frontiers.
How Lean and C.I. Help You Get More Nimble and Adaptive in a Pandemic (and Beyond)
The panel recording:
Thanks for checking these out.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023