Who are the “champions of change” in your organization? Is your CEO a champion of change? How many of your front-line managers and staff are champions of change? Are you?
What does it mean to be a champion of change?
Hear Mark read this post (subscribe to the podcast)
Today, I'm sharing an article that I've written on this subject… and I'd love to hear your stories about champions of change.
Please share your stories on Twitter or LinkedIn with the hashtag #ChangeChampions. Or, you can post a comment below.
Click the following link to download a PDF version of the article:
“The Essential Ingredient to Improving the Hospital Supply Chain”
You can also read the article on Becker's Hospital Review.
The article begins:
“In an era of increasing uncertainty and rising pressures in healthcare, many health systems are discovering the benefits of getting everybody involved in improving the supply chain. In a complex healthcare system, there is no single “root cause” behind overall supply chain issues and no single silver bullet solution. At every level and all along the supply chain, there are opportunities to make large and small improvements that have a meaningful impact on patient care and the organization's success. Champions of change power this progress.”
The main ingredient is leadership, but the recipe includes:
- Champions work together
- Champions are crucial at every level
- Champions depend on commitment from leadership
- Champions inspire change, rather than forcing it
- Champions ask questions
To learn more and for additional content, check out the Cardinal Health Medical Supply Chain Solution Center.
Disclaimer: This content is sponsored by Cardinal Health. Mark Graban received compensation from Cardinal Health for participating in this educational program.
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Our Upcoming Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
- From Fear to Improvement: Results of Our Poll on Companies' Responses to Mistakes - March 16, 2023
- Discovering the Benefits of Data-Driven DEI: An Interview with Dr. Randal Pinkett on his New Book - March 14, 2023