Here are links to some articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest:
- Can Hospital CEOs Be Team Players? (H&HN News)
- Preventing Hospital Blunders (Science 2.0)
- Rise of the Medical Expertocracy (WSJ)
- At Weschester Medical Center, executives get raises, others lose jobs (lohud.com)
- What healthcare can learn from the car industry (Hospital Impact)
I also tweet links to things I’m reading (@MarkGraban)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. Please click or scroll down to post a comment.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.