Here are links to some articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest:
- Can Hospital CEOs Be Team Players? (H&HN News)
- Preventing Hospital Blunders (Science 2.0)
- Rise of the Medical Expertocracy (WSJ)
- At Weschester Medical Center, executives get raises, others lose jobs (lohud.com)
- What healthcare can learn from the car industry (Hospital Impact)
I also tweet links to things I’m reading (@MarkGraban)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.