Scroll down for how to subscribe, transcript, and more
She is also the host of the podcast “The Edges of Lean,” which is part of the Lean Communicators group. Bella is also the author of the book Creatively Lean: How to Get Out of Your Own Way and Drive Innovation Throughout Your Organization.
Today, we discuss topics and questions including:
- Finding the balance between listening to a sensei vs. trying things and experimenting yourself?
- Managing to Learn book – pulling back from telling
- Working with middle managers caught in the middle
- What's your Lean origin story??
- Getting out of the “way we've always done it” habit
- Six Sigma – didn't work well in R&D — why?
- Creative problem solving methodology?
- Creative solution generation?
- “Don't be so sure!”
- Lean – at a company via the phrase “process excellence”
- Are we solving the right / biggest problem??
- The people side… Meaning behind the name of your company? “Lean for Humans”
- Episode 32 of “Lean Whiskey”
- Host of “The Edges of Lean” — podcast
- Episode 437 Peter Docker
The podcast is sponsored by Stiles Associates, now in their 30th year of business. They are the go-to Lean recruiting firm serving the manufacturing, private equity, and healthcare industries. Learn more.
This podcast is part of the #LeanCommunicators network.
Video of the Episode:
Thanks for listening or watching!
This podcast is part of the Lean Communicators network — check it out!
Automated Transcript (Not Guaranteed to be Defect Free)
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Do You Have a Culture of Learning From Mistakes in Your Healthcare Organization? - January 26, 2023
- What Do We Mean by Vulnerable Acts in the Context of Psychological Safety? - January 25, 2023
- Unlocking the Power of Kata: Tracy Defoe on Adult Learning, Coaching, and Asking Questions - January 25, 2023