My Blog Post for Catalysis on Going “Beyond Emojis” with Process Behavior Charts
In the Catalysis blog post, I compare and contrast different ways to visualize performance metrics, such as:
- Color Coding (Red/Green or Red/Yellow/Green)
- “Bowling Charts” (lists of numbers)
- Run Charts (with or without linear trend lines)
- Process Behavior Charts (learn more)
If you like the Process Behavior Chart approach, my workshop before the annual Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit) will help you join other health systems (including some Healthcare Value Network members) that are adopting PBCs as their new default way of displaying and evaluating metrics – they are reacting less, leading better, and improving more as a result.
Of course, this method applies outside of healthcare.
Last week, I talked briefly (in this video) about Process Behavior Charts (compared to Bowling Charts and Run Charts) in this “KaiNexus Office Hours” webinar where we also explored a bit about how the KaiNexus software platform functionality for PBCs. Would you like to be notified about “signals” in your charts? KaiNexus can do that.
Thanks for checking this out.What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Damon Baker on Lean, Private Equity, and the Ownership Works Initiative - September 28, 2022
- Reading About Lean at GE in Italy Makes Me Hungry for Pizza, While Savoring Employee Empowerment - September 27, 2022
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022