Today's post is hosted over at LinkedIn, as part of my participation in the LinkedIn Influencers series.
The post is titled: “The One Thing Google Should Show When You Search for a Hospital.”
It's not about Lean per se, but it's about topics that I hope we'd agree are relevant:
- Transparency of quality and patient safety data
- Making that data easily available and understandable by patients
- Using that data to hopefully make better decisions about where we get care
- Hoping that data, transparency, and choice puts positive pressure on every health system to get better
Listen to Mark read the post (learn more):
Click the image below to read the post:
Please feel free to comment below or over on LinkedIn.
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022
- Highlights from GE CEO Larry Culp's Remarks at the AME Conference in Dallas - November 27, 2022
- Thanksgiving and Gratitude – Can We Be Thankful For Waste, Problems, and Mistakes? - November 23, 2022