Free Webinar Tomorrow – #Lean & Daily Management by @KaiNexus
I'll be talking about daily Lean management practices, such as:
- Strategy deployment
- Process audits / rounding
- Performance measures
- Kaizen & staff ideas
- Daily standup meetings (“huddles”)
I'll explain the practice and give some examples, including some of the traditional methods used, like physical huddle boards. Greg will be talking about how KaiNexus supports these practices – in place of, or in addition to, traditional physical methods.
We'll also be joined by leaders from two health systems who will be talking about their experiences with daily Lean management practices and how they incorporate the KaiNexus software into their practice.
- How organizations are using daily huddles to improve communication, build teams, and drive continuous improvement
- How leaders are “going to the gemba” to lead in a collaborative, coaching style
- How leaders use run charts and data to make better management decisions
- How KaiNexus supports and facilitates these management practices
We hope you'll join us. Do you have any questions that you'd want us to address? How are you using daily Lean management practices in your organization? Leave a comment below…
Tweet of the Day
— Mark Graban (@MarkGraban) October 27, 2014
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.