I sometimes do a “What I’m Reading” post where I share links to good stuff I’ve read recently. Today, I’m dedicating such a post to some recent missives from my friend Paul Levy and his excellent blog, “Not Running a Hospital” (he’s a former hospital CEO). Paul is currently at the IHI National Forum and tweets updates (along with the #IHIForum24 hashtag). Wish I were there.
Here are some recent posts that I’ve read and/or commented on:
- La mÃ©thode Toyota pervertie (what sounds like L.A.M.E., not Lean, in a Quebec home care organization)
- Who needs a waiting room? (about Sami Bahri, DDS, the “world’s first Lean dentist”)
- “What” before “Why” (from the Lean Coaching Summit)
- Joris explains CRM in the PICU @UMCN (Aviation safety practices applied to healthcare)
- MBAs say: This place can’t exist (A Lean-practicing health system with no incentive compensation system)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment (or click through to the blog if you’re reading via email or RSS).