What Were the 10 Most Read LeanBlog.org Posts of the First Half of 2020?
Thanks everybody for reading my blog here in 2020.
I released 21 “Lean Blog Interviews” podcasts, up from 14 the same period last year (and two data points are not a trend!). I was also happy to continue the “Lean Whiskey” podcast series and I released six episodes of that series.
Below are the ten most-read posts of the year, according to Google Analytics (popularity doesn't imply quality, but it's interesting to see what people are reading and sharing) — data through June 30. Not surprisingly, this year is pretty dominated by the coronavirus and Covid-19.
You can also see which posts or pages have the most views, all time, since I started the blog in 2005.
Posts Written in the First Half of 2020
Here are the top 10 most-read posts:
- Stay at Home: A Covid-19 Message from an E.R Physician, Greg Jacobson, M.D. — 2,732 views
- Covid-19: Don't Blame Toyota or “Just in Time” for Your Risky Supply Chain Strategy — 2,306 views
- Podcast #366 — Harry Moser on the COVID-19 Supply Chain Wake-Up Call, Reshoring, and Lean — 1,400 views
- What Bad Managers, Good Managers, and Great Managers Do — 1,052 views
- What Didn't Happen After This Preventable (and Potentially-Fatal) Medication Error — 815 views
- For Covid-19 Preparedness, Hospitals Need More Than Written Protocols — 625 views
- Webinar on Process Behavior Charts & Covid-19 [Recording] — 518 views
- Remembering a Great Leader, Paul O'Neill (1935-2020) — 469 views
- One Doctor's Troubling Experiences in the Emergency Department [Covid-19] — 451 views
- See? Lean is About Flexibility, Not Low Inventory — 400 views
Older Posts That Were Popular
Some of these posts are habitually popular, appearing on this list every six months:
- Free Download: Process Tracking Letters for Lean Daily Management Boards — 3,256 views
- The #Lean Goals That Matter: SQDCM — 2,001 views
- Is Lean an Acronym? Is it “LEAN”? “L.E.A.N.?” — 1,884 views
- Lean: Clarifying Push, Pull, and Flow in a Hospital; the Patient (the Customer) “Pulls” — 1,219 views
- Kaizen & Idea Boards Spotted at Society for Health Systems Conference — 1,125 views
- A Video Showing Office 5S Gone Wrong — 1,106 views
Thanks for being part of my community here! Thanks for reading and listening!What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.