What Were the 10 Most Read LeanBlog.org Posts of the First Half of 2020?
Thanks everybody for reading my blog here in 2020.
I released 21 “Lean Blog Interviews” podcasts, up from 14 the same period last year (and two data points are not a trend!). I was also happy to continue the “Lean Whiskey” podcast series and I released six episodes of that series.
Below are the ten most-read posts of the year, according to Google Analytics (popularity doesn't imply quality, but it's interesting to see what people are reading and sharing) — data through June 30. Not surprisingly, this year is pretty dominated by the coronavirus and Covid-19.
You can also see which posts or pages have the most views, all time, since I started the blog in 2005.
Posts Written in the First Half of 2020
Here are the top 10 most-read posts:
- Stay at Home: A Covid-19 Message from an E.R Physician, Greg Jacobson, M.D. — 2,732 views
- Covid-19: Don't Blame Toyota or “Just in Time” for Your Risky Supply Chain Strategy — 2,306 views
- Podcast #366 — Harry Moser on the COVID-19 Supply Chain Wake-Up Call, Reshoring, and Lean — 1,400 views
- What Bad Managers, Good Managers, and Great Managers Do — 1,052 views
- What Didn't Happen After This Preventable (and Potentially-Fatal) Medication Error — 815 views
- For Covid-19 Preparedness, Hospitals Need More Than Written Protocols — 625 views
- Webinar on Process Behavior Charts & Covid-19 [Recording] — 518 views
- Remembering a Great Leader, Paul O'Neill (1935-2020) — 469 views
- One Doctor's Troubling Experiences in the Emergency Department [Covid-19] — 451 views
- See? Lean is About Flexibility, Not Low Inventory — 400 views
Older Posts That Were Popular
Some of these posts are habitually popular, appearing on this list every six months:
- Free Download: Process Tracking Letters for Lean Daily Management Boards — 3,256 views
- The #Lean Goals That Matter: SQDCM — 2,001 views
- Is Lean an Acronym? Is it “LEAN”? “L.E.A.N.?” — 1,884 views
- Lean: Clarifying Push, Pull, and Flow in a Hospital; the Patient (the Customer) “Pulls” — 1,219 views
- Kaizen & Idea Boards Spotted at Society for Health Systems Conference — 1,125 views
- A Video Showing Office 5S Gone Wrong — 1,106 views
Thanks for being part of my community here! Thanks for reading and listening!Please post a comment and join the discussion. Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.