A Discussion About the Current State of Lean, Practicing Lean, and More
As part of the prep for the event, I was a guest on the podcast that Steve Wilson is producing for the ILC. Steve interviewed me before for a podcast he used to do called “Quality Conversations.” Those episodes are linked below:
- Mark Graban: Lean in Healthcare
- Mark Graban – HealthCare Value Leaders Network
- Manufacturing Lean Healthcare: Bypass the Trial and Error Approach
Here is that most recent episode:
I hope you enjoy the discussion. It's hard to generalize about the “current state” of Lean, as we discuss in the podcast.
I'm curious to hear what you think of the podcast discussion. What's your take on “the current state of Lean in healthcare” or, more broadly, “the current state of Lean?”
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022
- Highlights from GE CEO Larry Culp's Remarks at the AME Conference in Dallas - November 27, 2022