Free Webinar Recording: How to Coach for Creativity & Service Excellence
The webinar presenter is Karyn Ross, co-author of the Shingo Award-winning book The Toyota Way to Service Excellence: Lean Transformation in Service Organizations.
Her webinar is titled:
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What creativity is (and isn't) and what service excellence is (and isn't)
- Why changing behavior first leads to mindset changes, not the other way around!
- How to develop creative problem solving and critical thinking skills in daily 15 min coaching sessions
- How using creativity combined with The Toyota Way to Service Excellence principles delivers peak service experiences for customers
Here is the YouTube recording:
You can read a blog post that previewed the webinar (and includes a short podcast chat I did with here).
Here is a drawing that Karyn did about the webinar and these concepts:
Here is a podcast I did with her last year about the book:
I hope you enjoyed the webinar!
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Katie Anderson Discusses Larry Culp's AME Keynote and Their Fireside Chat - November 30, 2022
- GE's Larry Culp on Making it Safe for Bad News to Flow to the CEO (or Other Leaders) - November 29, 2022
- Learn How to Reduce Nursing Turnover and Attrition in Healthcare — Free Webinar - November 28, 2022