Free Webinar Recording: How to Coach for Creativity & Service Excellence
I'm happy to have played the role of host for a free webinar that was held Tuesday, March 28… hosted by KaiNexus.
The webinar presenter is Karyn Ross, co-author of the Shingo Award-winning book The Toyota Way to Service Excellence: Lean Transformation in Service Organizations.
Her webinar is titled:
“How to Coach for Creativity & Service Excellence“
Click here to see slides and the recording.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What creativity is (and isn't) and what service excellence is (and isn't)
- Why changing behavior first leads to mindset changes, not the other way around!
- How to develop creative problem solving and critical thinking skills in daily 15 min coaching sessions
- How using creativity combined with The Toyota Way to Service Excellence principles delivers peak service experiences for customers
Here is the YouTube recording:
You can read a blog post that previewed the webinar (and includes a short podcast chat I did with here).
Here is a drawing that Karyn did about the webinar and these concepts:
Here is a podcast I did with her last year about the book:
I hope you enjoyed the webinar!
What do you think? Please scroll down (or click) to post a comment. Or please share the post with your thoughts on LinkedIn.
Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- How to Create a Continuous Improvement Culture by Closing the GAPS — with Katie Anderson - March 30, 2023
- Interview with Mit Vyas: Insights on Learning from Toyota, Entrepreneurial Success, and Mindfulness Practices - March 29, 2023
- Recorded Webinar on Building a Culture of Continuous Improvement through Organizational Habits - March 22, 2023
The webinar was a hit based on the feedback from attendees and this public praise: