Registration Now Open for the #Lean Healthcare Transformation Summits in Belgium & California
Since the first Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit was held in 2010, I've been fortunate to attend and participate each year. I think it's the pre-eminent Lean healthcare event of the year. It never disappoints, between the keynote speakers, breakout sessions, CEO panel (which I enjoy moderating), and the networking amongst the attendees.
Catalysis has also been doing a European summit for a few years now, in conjunction with CHU UCL Namur.
I will be attending this year for the first time, so I'm very excited about that.
I'll be debuting a new workshop on March 13 as a pre-summit workshop. It's a new workshop, but it's topics and concepts I've taught many times before, combined together into a new format and workshop.
For this summit, it's titled:
See my previous blog posts and a webinar on the Red Bead Experiment. I'm also incorporating topics from the book Understanding Variation and my own work teaching these concepts to organizations (see past blog posts on this).
- John Toussaint, MD: CEO – Catalysis (formerly ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value)
- Patrick De Coster: CEO – CHU UCL Namur
- Johnny Van der Straeten: CEO – Antwerp University Hospital
- Daniel T. Jones: Founding Chairman – Lean Enterprise Academy
- Marianne Griffiths: Chief Executive – Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
There are also a lot of great learning sessions, including a more abbreviated version of my workshop.
North American Summit
Registration is also now open for the North American Summit, to be held June 7-8 in Palm Springs, California, with pre-summit workshops on the 5th and 6th, including mine.
Here, I'll be doing the same workshop (albeit improved a bit in the spirit of PDSA) under a slightly different title:
I hope you'll be able to check out one of the Summits, depending on where you live. I hope you'll come learn and practice proven statistical methods in my workshops.
Again, please visit the websites for:
More about the workshops and topic from a recent post:
- Dr. John Toussaint: CEO – Catalysis
- John Shook: Chairman & CEO – Lean Enterprise Institute
- Kathleen Krusie: Senior Vice President, President, North Region – Community Health Network
- Dr. Jack Billi: Associate Vice President for Medical Affairs – University of Michigan
- Dr. Michael Johnston: Vice President for Corporate Operations – Carolinas HealthCare System
Hope to see you there!
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Can You SEE Culture in a Workplace? What Do These Artifacts Say to You? - September 27, 2022
- Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15% - September 26, 2022
- We All Make Mistkaes, Especially Me - September 22, 2022