These are the 10 Most Read LeanBlog.org Posts of 2015… and my “Serial” Parody
Thanks everybody for reading my blog throughout 2015! It's been a great year and I appreciate you taking time out of your busy lives to read and participate in the discussion. I hope this site will continue to be a part of your life in 2016.
Here are the ten most-read posts of the year, according to Google Analytics (popularity doesn't imply quality, but it's interesting to see what people are reading and sharing) — data through December 24. See results for the first half of 2015. You can also see which posts or pages have the most views, all time.
Posts Written in the Second Half of 2015
- In Tribute to and in Memory of Dr. Michel Tétreault (1601 views)
- Just Ask Why Five Times? Effective Problem Solving for #Lean or #LeanStartup Doesn't Start or End There (1305)
- See How a British Psychiatrist is Using LEGO Videos to Explain Lean Healthcare (1179)
- “If the Employees are Upset, it's Not Really Lean” (1089)
- Moving from “Visuals” to “Visual Management” and to Broader Lean Thinking (925)
- Can You Even Consider Kaizen When the Chart Showing Time and Workload Looks Like this? (880)
- 5S: The Good, the Bad, and the Extreme in Japanese Hospitals (768)
- How Has Dr. Jack Billi Achieved 100% Hand Hygiene Compliance Since 2008? (766)
- Fighting Against “The Way We've Always Done It” – Before Lean or With Lean (742)
- Why This Sushi Company Policy Letter Should be Copied by Hospitals – As Long as They All Actually Live by It (687)
Most Popular LinkedIn Posts
I also enjoy writing for the LinkedIn Influencers series.. and here are some of my posts from the second half of the year:
- Donald Trump's Hat (and Hillary's and Jeb's): Brought to You by Lean Manufacturing (6202)
- How Will Live Streaming Apps, like Periscope & Meerkat, Enhance or Disrupt Conferences? (4414)
- How These Credit Card Websites Illustrate Lean Mistake Proofing (2926)
- How is the “Toyota Effect” Helping Factories, Hospitals, and Non-Profits? (2546)
- What's Described as “Just In Time” Scheduling for Retail Isn't “Lean” at All (2236)
Older Posts That Were Popular
- Lean Quotes Collection (4056)
- Kaizen & Idea Boards Spotted at Society for Health Systems Conference (3241)
- Links to Dilbert Cartoons on #Lean and/or #SixSigma (2966)
- A Video Showing Office 5S Gone Wrong (2514)
And the video itself has over 150,000 views on YouTube!
- My Thoughts on Standardized Work (2417)
- Statistics on Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety Problems – Errors & Harm (2219)
- Don't Threaten People with This Famous Dr. Deming Quote (2035)
- #Lean: Clarifying Push, Pull, and Flow in a Hospital; the Patient “Pulls” (1953)
- Updated: Why Toyota is Eliminating the Andon Cord from its Factories (1846)
- Toyota, Respect for People (or “Humanity”) and Lean (1573)
Thanks for being part of my community here!
What do you think? Scroll down to comment or share your thoughts and the post on social media. Don't want to miss a post or podcast? Subscribe to get notified about posts via email daily or weekly.
- Join Me at the 2022 AME Annual Conference and Save 15% - September 26, 2022
- We All Make Mistkaes, Especially Me - September 22, 2022
- Why Sam Morgan Loves Lean (and Kata) and How He Helps Others Be Confident Learners - September 21, 2022